This is a word my eldest uses on a fairly regular occasion, thankfully she is passed the 'toddler why's' but if you think that phase is tough you don't have school aged children. Now we have moved on to real 'why' questions which have me referring to Mr Google, and Mr En Cyclopedia and well as Mr P Grigio.
Here is an example of Molly's latest why's
- Why is the number on your clothes not the same as your age?
- Why do castles have a portcullis?
- Why is it easier to cycle with no hands on grown up bikes?
- Why do boys have willy's?
- Why is daddy's hair silver?
- Why is your hair yellow?
The rules of this meme are:
1. Post your whys - as many or as few as you like
2. Link your post to Mummy Central
3. Tag 5 bloggers to keep this going
4. Feel free to leave your questions below if you aren't a blogger but demand some answers!
- Why does the door or phone only ring when Elsie is napping?
- Why do both children wake when the oven pings?
- Why do I bother making coffee at all, there are always full cold cups left on the side?
- Why do all the pretty cloth nappies get pooped in?
- Why am I always tired?
- Why do I we have 6 forks, 4 spoons and only 1 knife left in a set?
- Why is my hair appointment always a week after a special occasion?
- Why do chocolate and crisps and biscuits taste so good?
- Why does a 3-6 month outfit fit my baby who is 10 months yet a 9 - 12 coat looks too small?
- Why does the fuse box only trip when its dark?
- Why do adults only like sleep ins in this house?
Danielle at Itstartedwithasquish
Jenny at TheGingerBreadHouse
Jennie at Edspire
And finally a very new blog from Cherry at NewMummyReviewBlog